Wednesday, July 1

Breaking the Ice (again....)

Elisa Delgardio, Orlando Wedding PlannerThe fact that I've not posted a blog entry since April has been a major source of frustration for me! Especially since I so enjoy writing; but it seems that all I've had time for is quick little posts on twitter and facebook!

In the past few months, some amazing and wonderful things have transpired! We have completed some extraordinary weddings and special events, one of our special projects has been nominated for a 2009 Orlando Wow Award, and a few other special projects are 'in development'. It's no wonder I've not had the time write! Fortunately for me, no shortage of things to blog about going forward!

I'm excited to share everything we've been up to!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Please expect a brief delay as your comments are reviewed and approved by the site administrator.