Tuesday, July 15

A Reminder of What Really Matters...

Monday I attended the funeral of a colleague. I didn't know him especially well but I respected him as a fellow member of ISES and 'all around nice guy', so I wanted to attend. I must say it was a lovely service: touching words were spoken, memories were shared and many tears were shed. And sitting there my mind drifted to uneasy thoughts of the day when I would find myself in the front row, dealing with the loss of a loved one... A bit morbid, I know, but it got me thinking about how important it is not to lose sight of the things that really matter... Thanks for the reminder, Tom. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Please expect a brief delay as your comments are reviewed and approved by the site administrator.